A rubber joist mount specifically designed to support floor joists and provide drainage over membrane decking or concrete floors.
After ripping joist to suit the slope, drill a 13mm hole 12mm deep at max 400mm centres in the centre and along the entire joist. (See Fig. 1)
Apply Holdfast Carbond 940 FC around each hole before inserting the nib of the DECK CHAIR joist mount.
The rows of joists must not exceed 450mm centres, regardless of the type of decking.
DECK CHAIR joist mounts provide support and drainage to deck joists. Installing DECK CHAIR joist mounts in any way outside of the specifications below voids all warrantees and claims.
The DECK CHAIR system is:
- Simple, cost-effective, easy-to-install
- Engineered “fit for purpose”
- Ideal for DECK CHAIR adjustable joists. (See over.)
- Can be fitted to other timber or steel joists at a spacing of 450mm max. centres as shown below. (See Fig. 1)
- Ideal for timber joists on elevated concrete decks or concrete balconies.
The DECK CHAIR system is not:
- An expensive aluminum substructure
- An expensive adjustable thread-type mount
- An expensive cradle to support unstable timber