Pre-formed, adjustable joists that provide a level sub structure ready to fix the decking of your choice
- Manufactured from treated 3.2 LVL timber to avoid warping and twisting
- Comes pre-installed with DECK CHAIR joist mounts
- Quick and simple installation saves time and money, delivers a perfect result every time
- Comes in 1200mm module lengths that connect together
Made from post treated H3.2 LVL timber, the Deck Jack Leg comes in one 240mm length, cut on one end at 2 degrees with a rubber foot pre-adhered to the base.
The leg can be turned to the corresponding slope and once fixed any surplus length can be cut level to the top of the frame.
- Engineered, fit for purpose
- Pre-assembled ready to use
- Fast and cost effective
A rubber joist mount specifically designed to support floor joists over membrane decking or concrete floors
- Simple, easy-to-install solution
- Cost-effective and future-proof
- Engineered “fit for purpose”
- Made to various densities from recycled rubber
- Perfectly suited to DECK CHAIR adjustable joists, but can be fitted to other timber or steel joists.
“Great system. Heartily recommended.
Looking forward to using it again.”
- “We utilised the Deck Chair Adjustable Joists and Joist Mount system over an Equus membrane deck in Whitby. We found the product to be excellent in its design and easy to install. A great benefit is that it's available off the shelf, so there's no ordering delay normally associated with custom made items. The adjustable joist allows for any small deviation in the decking substrate to be accommodated, and once you lay the outside joists, the tops of the joists can be aligned with a string line and spacer blocks to get a perfect surface. I heartily recommend the system to other builders and look forward to using the products again.”Chris HeyhoeHeyhoe Builders Limited